- Pham Nghia Food is the sole supplier of Hapi Bronze Feather Fish sausage. With 100 percent clean fish ingredients (controlled from seed, rearing area…) seasoning to taste, the sausage is tough, fragrant, and sweet, ensuring the quality of the family’s meal.
- Some typical dishes: Fried Dills Featherback fish paste served with rice paper and vegetable, ingredients of hotpot,…
- Cooking guiderlines: Remain packing, nuturally defrost in water for about 15 minutes before using (Frozen food). Heat by frying about 2 minutes with oil or cook as request. Not suitable fo microwave cooking.
+ Fresh food: keep the fridge between -1°C to 4°C
+ Frozen food: keep the fridge colder and the freezer below -18°C
+ Materials areas all meet VietGAP’s requirement
+ Producing procedure all meet HACCP’s standard
- Bronze Featherback can be found in clean ponds and rivers throughout the Central and Southern regions. Furthermore, Bronze Featherback is frequently used in family meal.
- 100g of Bronze Featherback contains the following calories:
– 84 kilocalories
– 17.5g protein
– 0.1 g carbohydrates
– 1.6 g Fat.
– Minerals and vitamins…
“Eggs and meat from Bronze Featherback contain quite high amounts of omega fatty acids,” according to VUSTA – Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations. Arachidonic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) made up 16.50 percent and 10.06 percent of total phospholipids, respectively. As a result, it can be considered a freshwater fish that is beneficial to health, particularly heart health.