- Some typical dishes: Fried Dills Featherback fish paste served with rice paper and vegetable, ingredients of hotpot,…
- Cooking guiderlines: Remain packing, nuturally defrost in water for about 15 minutes before using (Frozen food). Heat by frying about 2 minutes with oil or cook as request. Not suitable fo microwave cooking.
+ Fresh food: keep the fridge between -1°C to 4°C
+ Frozen food: keep the fridge colder and the freezer below -18°C
+ Materials areas all meet VietGAP’s requirement
+ Producing procedure all meet HACCP’s standard
- The featherback fish, clown knifefish, or Chitala ornata, is a nocturnal tropical fish with a long, knife-like body. This fish is native to freshwater habitats in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Because of the especially meat with special plasticity, it is very popular for making fish balls, which is considered a special dish.
- Calorie in featherback fish: 100g of Spotted featherback fish has total calories 84 kilocalories, protein 17.5 g., carbohydrate 0 g. and Fat 1.6 g. vitamins and minerals please see more information on nutrition facts sheet below.