- Daily Bronze Featherback Fish Balls with a novel capsule shape, great taste, and natural chewiness will enhance the meal.
- Daily Bronze Featherback Fish Balls Ingredients: Bronze feather fish, fish sauce, ginger powder, pepper, and some other spices
- Instructions: Keep frozen product in original packaging and defrost in water for about 15 minutes (until completely defrosted). Can be used for Soup, hot pot, fried, steamed,… or processed into dishes as needed
- Storage Instructions:
– Frozen items: Store at -18°C or in the freezer section.
– Fresh items: Store at -1°C to 4°C or in Cool refrigerator compartment.
Some typical dishes: Fried fish balls, tamarind sauce, tomato sauce, fish ball hot pot, fish ball soup, fried fresh as a snack, etc.
- Bronze Featherback can be found in clean ponds and rivers throughout the Central and Southern regions. Furthermore, Bronze Featherback is frequently used in family meal.100g of Bronze Featherback contains the following calories:
– 84 kilocalories
– 17.5g protein
– 0.1 g carbohydrates
– 1.6 g Fat.
– Minerals and vitamins…
“Eggs and meat from Bronze Featherback contain quite high amounts of omega fatty acids,” according to VUSTA – Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations. Arachidonic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) made up 16.50 percent and 10.06 percent of total phospholipids, respectively. As a result, it can be considered a freshwater fish that is beneficial to health, particularly heart health.