- Nang Hai Sugarcane is a combination of brozen featherback fish cakes and snail meat; the part made from young corn differs from the traditional lemongrass tree, making Nang Hai Sugarcane more delicious and convenient.
- Instructions: Keep frozen, defrost naturally until completely thawed, and fry in vegetable oil (170 – 185 degrees C).
Nang Hai Sugarcane products can be consumed with hot pot or processed into dishes upon request. It tastes best when fried in sweet and sour sauce.
- Storage Instructions: Keep the product at a temperature of -18 degrees Celsius or lower. Thawed shavers should not be re-frozen and should be used within 04 hours of opening the package.
- Expiration date: eighteen months from the date of manufacture
More delicious when being fried
- Bronze Featherback can be found in clean ponds and rivers throughout the Central and Southern regions. Furthermore, Bronze Featherback is frequently used in family meal.100g of Bronze Featherback contains the following calories:
– 84 kilocalories
– 17.5g protein
– 0.1 g carbohydrates
– 1.6 g Fat.
– Minerals and vitamins…
“Eggs and meat from Bronze Featherback contain quite high amounts of omega fatty acids,” according to VUSTA – Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations. Arachidonic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) made up 16.50 percent and 10.06 percent of total phospholipids, respectively. As a result, it can be considered a freshwater fish that is beneficial to health, particularly heart health.