Xiao Long Bao
- PHAM NGHIA FOOD’s Pati Xiao Long Bao is inspired by Chinese cuisine, with the desire to help customers increasingly diversify family meals, Pati Xiao Long Bao will make you excited to love the first cake right from the start.
- The main ingredients: Dumpling flour (30%), water (20.3%), pork (18.5%), cassava root (12.6%), catfish (7.4%), salted egg (6.7%), bronzen featherback fish (5%), shiitake mushrooms, and spices.
– Open the package, keep the product evenly spaced on the tray, and avoid letting the product touch the tray’s rim.
– Steaming: Steam unthawed products for about 8 minutes.
– Steam for 5 minutes to fully defrost products. Serve with sweet and sour dipping sauce while still hot.
It can be eaten with soup or cooked in broth.
- Storage instructions: Store at a temperature of -18 degrees Celsius or less; thawed products should not be re-frozen.
- Expiration date: 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- Bronze Featherback can be found in clean ponds and rivers throughout the Central and Southern regions. Furthermore, Bronze Featherback is frequently used in family meal.100g of Bronze Featherback contains the following calories:- 84 kilocalories
– 17.5g protein
– 0.1 g carbohydrates
– 1.6 g Fat.
– Minerals and vitamins…
“Eggs and meat from Bronze Featherback contain quite high amounts of omega fatty acids,” according to VUSTA – Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations. Arachidonic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) made up 16.50 percent and 10.06 percent of total phospholipids, respectively. As a result, it can be considered a freshwater fish that is beneficial to health, particularly heart health.