Hapi Featherback Fish and Shrimp Balls
PHAM NGHIA FOOD has developed and produced Hapi Featherback Fish and Shrimp Balls, a new product. Other types of shrimp balls frequently use shrimp powder or pureed shrimp meat to combine (the percentage of shrimp is very small), but Hapi Featherback Fish and Shrimp Balls uses meat freshly chopped shrimp to bring a delicious chewy feeling, full of flavor from fish cakes and shrimp meat.
The main ingredients: Shrimp meat (55%), featherback fish meat, and spices.
- Instructions: Featherback Fish and Shrimp Balls are used in hot pot, soup, deep-frying, and pan-frying. Furthermore, the product can be cooked into dishes based on demand.
Frozen items: Thawed products at -18 degrees Celsius or lower should be used within 4 hours of opening the package to avoid re-freezing.
Fresh items: At temperatures ranging from -1 to 4 degrees Celsius
- Expiry dates are 12 months (frozen) and 10 days (fresh) from the date of manufacture.
- Typical dishes: Fried shrimp balls, fried shrimp balls with green nuggets, fried shrimp balls with snow flowers, cabbage soup with shrimp balls, shrimp balls with passion fruit sauce…
- Featherback fish can be found in clean ponds and rivers throughout the Central and Southern regions. Furthermore, Featherback fish is frequently used in family meal.
- 100g of Featherback fish contains the following calories: – 84 kilocalories- 17.5g protein- 0.1 g carbohydrates- 1.6 g Fat.- Minerals and vitamins…”Eggs and meat from Featherback fish contain quite high amounts of omega fatty acids,” according to VUSTA – Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations. Arachidonic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) made up 16.50 percent and 10.06 percent of total phospholipids, respectively. As a result, it can be considered a freshwater fish that is beneficial to health, particularly heart health.