- Some typical dishes: Fried spiced Featherback fish paste, Featherback fish paste vegetable soup, ingredients of Spring roll, Steamed Wheat flour cake…
- Cooking guiderlines: Remain packing, nuturally defrost in water for about 15 minutes before using (Frozen food). Add spcice (salt, sugar, pepper…,) mix and knead until it smooth and springy. As long as it is kneaded, as springy the paste will be. Deep frying in oil, boiled, steamed, sauteed…
+ Fresh food: keep the fridge between -1°C to 4°C
+ Frozen food: keep the fridge colder and the freezer below -18°C
+ Materials areas all meet VietGAP’s requirement
+ Producing procedure all meet HACCP’s standard
- The featherback fish, clown knifefish, or Chitala ornata, is a nocturnal tropical fish with a long, knife-like body. This fish is native to freshwater habitats in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Because of the especially meat with special plasticity, it is very popular for making fish balls, which is considered a special dish.
- Calorie in featherback fish: 100g of Spotted featherback fish has total calories 84 kilocalories, protein 17.5 g., carbohydrate 0 g. and Fat 1.6 g. vitamins and minerals please see more information on nutrition facts sheet below.